1. Kazi RN, Bote MM, Raikar KJ. Knowledge, attitude and practices about diabetes mellitus and its complications in T2DM patients attending the UHC in Mumbai. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2017 Jul 22;4(8):27937.
2. Kazi YK, Shenoy AG, Velhal GD, Mate SD, Suryawanshi SR. Social determinants of health and well-being among municipal school children in Mumbai. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2017 Dec 23;5(1):14452.
3. Tadvi AY, Bandi JR. An epidemiological cross-sectional study to assess the level of stress and its association with hypertension in young adult population of age group 20 to 40 years in an urban slum of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Int J Community Med Public Health 2017;4:348-51.
4. Sahoo DP, Patil C, Dehmubed A. A study of knowledge, attitude and practice of voluntary blood donation among interns of a municipal medical college. Int J Community Med Public Health 2017;4:1166-70
5. Landge JA, Dehmubed A, Bhawalkar JS. Are Women Availing Post Natal Care Services? Cross Sectional Study in an Urban Slum of Mumbai. Natl J Community Med 2017; 8(6):288-291.
6. Sushmita Das,Sheila Chanani,Neena Shah More,David Osrin,Shanti Pantvaidya,Anuja Jayaraman Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition.2020;39
7. Rajput RR, Haralkar S J*, Mangulikar S K.etÂ al. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2017 Dec;4(12):4692-4696Â
8. Rajput RR, Haralkar S J*, Mangulikar S K, Prafulla h. K. etÂ al, Assessment of nutrition, morbidity, and immunization status of under-five children attending government tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; Vol 6(8);1-5
9. Kazi R, Bote MM. A cross sectional study to find out the health seeking behaviour of brick kiln workers. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2018 Nov 24;5(12):53347.Â Â
10. Bandi JR, Bari SA. Study of Perinatal & Environmental Factors Associated With Anemia in Preschool Children in Rural Field Practice Area of Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Natl J Community Med 2018;9(11):798-802
11. Bandi JR, Bari SA. Prevalence of anemia amongst preschool children in rural field practice area of medical college, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:xxx-xx.
12. Rupali R Rajput, Rohan G. Bembre, Santosh J. Haralkar. Clinico-Social Study of Dengue Cases Admitted in Government Tertiary Hospital. JMSCR June 2018; 06(6):277-281.Â
13. Dr. Anusha C P, Dr. Yuvaraj B Chavan, , Dr. Aritra Kumar Bose, Dr. Milind Rasal, changes in family dynamics of patients with mdr-tb and assessment of the coping mechanisms adopted by the families- a qualitative study., INDIAN JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH : Volume-8 | Issue-3 | March-2018 .
14. Dr. Yuvaraj B Chavan, Dr. Anusha C P, Dr. Aritra Kumar Bose, Dr. Milind Rasal, A cross sectional study to assess the utilization of Take Home Ration provided to children below the age of 3 years under ICDS scheme., INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH : Volume-7 | Issue-3 | March-2018.
15. Domple VK, Hadaye RS. Screening of Rural Adults (30 Years and Above) For Fasting Glycemic Status of Marathwada Region of Maharashtra, India. Natl J Community Med 2018;9(9):680- 683.
16. Hadaye RS, Shastri S, Lavangare SR. A cross-sectional study to assess the awareness and practices related to adult immunization among nursing students in a metropolitan city. J Edu Health Promot 2018;7:129.
17. Lavangare S, Hadaye RS, Shinde RR.A Cross-sectional Study of Health Status and Health seeking Behavior among Nursing Students in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Mumbai, India, International Journal of Education and Research in Health Sciences, July-September 2018;1(3):78-82
18. Hadaye RS, Dass R, Lavangare Sl Health Status and Health seeking behavior among urban and rural nursing students of a tertiary care hospital: A comparative study. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2018 Oct;5(10):4419-4422
19. Hadaye RS, Shinde RR.Control of Vector borne diseases- practical insight for strategic management.International Journal of Scientific Research;7:2, 2018
20. Kamble M, Kazi YK. Comparison of Treatment Outcomes among Tuberculosis Pa-tients with HIV and Without HIV Infection in a Metropolitan City. Natl J Community Med 2019;10(9):491 496
21. Mandge JS, Dehmubed A. Study of urinary incontinence affecting the quality of life and health seeking behavior in women of an urban slum in Mumbai. Int J Community Med Public Health 2019;6:290-2
22. Bavdekar S, Save S, Pillai A, Kasbe AM. DREEM Study: Students Perceptions of Learning Environment in a Medical College in Mumbai, India. J Assoc Physicians India. 2019 Apr;67(4):50-54. PMID: 31299840.
23. Bose AK, Kadam DD, Anusha C. P. An epidemiological study to evaluate morbidity patterns among wood workers belonging to unorganized sector. Int J Community Med Public Health 2019;6:2246-51.
24. Kadam DD, Bose AK, Chandekar PL. A study to assess the socio-epidemiological profile of sickle cell disease among affected tribal population. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2019;8(12):1029-1033.
25. Bose AK, Anusha C P, Kadam DD, Neethu LA. Impact of practice modification on oral health status of students: An interventional study from a tribal area of India. J Family Med Prim Care 2019;8:2592-6
26. Chakor PV, Dehmubed AS, Giri PA, Palwe NS. Study of socio-demographic determinants of class IV employees in a tertiary care teaching hospital in Mumbai. 4(1):5.Â
27. Rathod SP, Hadaye RS.A cross sectional study of lifestyle factors associated with childhood obesity among school children. MedPulse International Journal of Community Medicine. November 2019; 12(2): 31-36.
28. Thampi JG, Hadaye RS. Morbidity profile and anthropometry among the elderly in an urban slum in Mumbail. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2019 Oct;6(10):4352-4356
29. Thampi JG, Hadaye RS. Attitude towards and Utilization of health insurance in a metropolitan city: a cross-sectional study .Int J Community Med Public Health. 2019 Sep;6(9):3922-3927
30. GokhaleÂ CN,Â SimonÂ SS,Â HadayeÂ RS,Â LavangareÂ SR.Â AÂ cross-sectionalÂ studyÂ toÂ screenÂ communityÂ healthÂ volunteersÂ forÂ hip/knee-osteoarthritisÂ andÂ osteoporosis.Â JÂ FamilyÂ MedÂ Prim Care 2019;8:2101-5
31. Hadaye R, Kale V, Manapurath RM. Strategic implications of changing rule of halves in hypertension: A cross-sectional observational study. J Family Med Prim Care 2019;8:1049-53.
32. Hadaye R, Pathak B, Lavangare S. Nutritional status of the student nurses of a tertiary health-care center A mixedmethod study. J Family Med Prim Care 2019;8:1028-34.
33. Sushmita Das,Sheila Chanani,Neena Shah More,David Osrin,Shanti Pantvaidya,Anuja Jayaraman Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition.2020;39
34. Daga S, Mhatre S, Kasbe A, Dsouza E. Double burden of malnutrition among Indian schoolchildren and its measurement: a cross-sectional study in a single school. BMJ Paediatr Open. 2020 Jan 1;4(1):e000505.Â
35. Bhadade R, Harde M, deSouza R, Kasbe A, Deshpande C, Dave S, Joshi M, Bharmal R, Madke T. Appraisal of Critically Ill COVID-19 Patients at a Dedicated COVID Hospital. J Assoc Physicians India. 2020 Sep;68(9):14-19. PMID: 32798339
36. Mahajan, Niraj and Gajbhiye, Rahul and Bahirat, Shubhada and Mathe, Apeksha and Lokhande, Pradip D. and Rathi, Surbhi and Warty, Neeta and Rakh, Vishal A. and Mahajan, Kshitija and Kuppusamy, Periyasamy, Prevalence, Clinical Characteristics, Virus Clearance and Treatment Outcomes of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Healthcare Workers in India (October 5, 2020).
37. Rathod SP, Hadaye RS. Social and economic impact of road traffic accidents on patients: A longitudinal study at tertiary care center. MedPulse International Journal of Community Medicine. May 2020; 14(2): 17-21.
38. Hadaye RS, Rathod S, Shastri S. A crosssectional study of epidemiological factors related to road traffic accidents in a metropolitan city. J Family Med Prim Care 2020;9:168-72.
39. Mulik PU, Suryawanshi SR. An epidemiological study of the prevalence and determinants of overweight and obesity in women of reproductive age (15 to 49 years) group in an urban slum. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2021 Apr 27;8(5):24604.
40. Verma CV, Arora RD, Mistry HM, Kubal SV, Kolwankar NS, Patil PC, et al. Changes in Mode of Oxygen Delivery and Physiological Parameters with Physiotherapy in COVID-19 Patients: A Retrospective Study. Indian J Crit Care Med 2021;25(3):317321.
41. A Study Of Hypertension With Reference To Socioeconomic And Demographic Factors In Age Group Of 30 To 50 Years Of Age In An Urban Slum Of Mumbai., IJSR - International Journal of Scientific Research(IJSR), IJSR | World Wide Journals
42. A Comparative Study Of Association Between Birth Weight Of Newborns And Anaemia In Mothers In An Urban Slum Of Mumbai., IJSR - International Journal of Scientific Research(IJSR), IJSR | World Wide Journals
43. A Study Of Reproductive Tract Infection (rti) Among Late Adolescent Girls In Urban Slum, IJSR - International Journal of Scientific Research(IJSR), IJSR | World Wide Journals
44. Assessment Of The Knowledge Of Sti/rti Among Females Attending General Opd Of Ngo In Rural Area., IJSR - International Journal of Scientific Research(IJSR), IJSR | World Wide Journals
45. A Comparative Study Of Birth Weight With Reference To Socioeconomic And Demographic Factors Among Mothers In An Urban Slum Of Mumbai., IJAR - Indian Journal of Applied Research(IJAR), IJAR | World Wide Journals
46. Decision Making Power Among Married Women Of Reproductive Age Group Attending Opd In An Urban Slum Of Mumbai., IJAR - Indian Journal of Applied Research(IJAR), IJAR | World Wide Journals
47. Decision Making Power Among Married Women Of Reproductive Age Group Attending Opd In An Urban Slum Of Mumbai., IJAR - Indian Journal of Applied Research(IJAR), IJAR | World Wide Journals
48. Study of socio-demographic and morbidity profile of physically challenged children attending special primary schools in an urban city | Arastirmax - Scientific Publication Index
49. Us I. Assessment of Job Satisfaction among Fishermen in Southern-East Costal Area of Mumbai, India. Amit Bhondve Abhiram Kasbe Hemant Mahajan Amp Bhuwan Sharma
50. Assessment Of Knowledge Among The Staff Working At Urban Health Centres (excluding Doctors) Under Medical College In Mumbai., IJSR - International Journal of Scientific Research(IJSR), IJSR | World Wide Journals
51. Kinge K, Shenoy AG, Suryawanshi SR. Determination of the Prevalence of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus among Perimenopausal Women in An Urban Slum of Mumbai. Undefined
52. Hadaye RS, Dass R. Assessment of preventable risk factors of cardiovascular diseases among junior college students: A cross sectional study. Indian J Community Med:2021:46:450-3
53. Manapurath R,Hadaye RS, Gadapani BP.Normal weight obesity: Role of ApoB and insulin sensitivity in predicting future cardiovascular risk:Int J Prev Med 2021
54. Hadaye RS, Shastri S, Salagre S. Effect of yoga intervention in the management of hypertension: A preventive trial. Int J Prev Med 2021;12:55