Research Publications in last 5 years-
1. Zanwar VG, Pawar SV, Jain SS, Nayak CS,Â Rathi PM.Â Cutaneous lesions in colorectal carcinoma: A rare presentation. Intestinal Research, January 2016, Volume 14, Issue 1, Pages 102 103.
2. Sonthalia N, Jain SS, Pawar SV, Zanwar VG, Surude R,Â Rathi PM. Primary Hepatic Amyloidosis: A case report and review of literature. World Journal of Hepatology 2016 February 28; 8(6): 340 344.
3. Mohite AR, Gambhire PA, Pawar SV, Jain SS, Contractor QQ,Rathi PM.Changing Clinical profile and factors associated with liver enzyme abnormalities among HIV-infected persons. Tropical Doctor 2016 June 24.
4. Sonthalia N, Rathi PM,Jain Samit et al. Natural history and treatment outcomes of Severe autoimmune hepatitis. J Clin Gastroenterol, March 2017.
5. Sonthalia N, Jain Samit, Sunil Pawar, Vinay Zanwar, Ravindra Surude, Rathi PM. Primary hepatic Amyloidosis: A case report and review of literature. World journal of Hepatology, World J Hepatol 2016 February 28; 8(6): 340-344
6. Sonthalia N, Jain Samit, Ashok R. Mohite, Ravindra G. Surude, Pravin M. Rathi,Qais Contractor Metronidazole induced encephalopathy in alcoholic liver disease: A diagnostic and therapeutic challenge. The Journal of Emergency Medicine, Vol. 51, No. 4, pp. e79e83, 2016.
7. Sonthalia N, Jain Samit et al. A child with debilitating pruritus. Clinics and Practice 2016; volume 6:865.
8. Nikhil Sonthalia, Samit S. Jain, Ravindra G. Surude, Vinay B. Pawar, Suhas Udgirkar and Pravin M. Rathi. Primary esophageal intramural squamous cell carcinoma masquerading as a submucosal tumor. A rare presentation of a common disease. Clinical Medicine Insights: Gastroenterology 2016:9 14.
9. Nikhil Sonthalia, Samit S. Jain, Ravindra G. Surude, Ashok R. Mohite, Pravin M. Rathi. Congenital Esophageal duplication cyst: A rare case of dysphagia in adult. Gastroenterol Res. 2016;9(4-5):79-82.
10. Sanjay Chandnani, Samit Jain, Sunil Pawar, Nikhil Sonthalia, Qais Contractor, Pravin M. Rathi, Sonam Devlekar, Anirudh Chaphekar. Massive lower gastrointestinal bleeding due to fulminant necrotizing amebic colitis: A diagnostic and therapeutic challenge. Clinics and practice.
11.Â Udgirkar S, Jain S, Pawar S, Chandnani S, Contractor Q, Rathi P.Clinical Profile, drug resistance pattern and treatment outcomes of abdominal tuberculosis patients in western India. Arq Gastroenterol. 2019 Aug 13;56(2):178-183.
12. Chandnani S, Rathi P, Udgirkar SS, Sonthalia N, Contractor Q, Jain S. Clinical utility of risk scores in variceal bleeding. Arq Gastroenterol. 2019 Sep 30;56(3):286-293.
13. Rane SV, Thanage R, Chandnani S, Rathi PM. Graves' disease associated with cholestatic jaundice and persistent diarrhoea. BMJ Case Rep. 2021 Nov 9;14(11):e244367. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2021-244367. PMID: 34753719; PMCID: PMC8578937.
14. Udgirkar S, Jain S, Chandnani S, Rathi PM, Contractor Q, Kamat R. Non-variceal upper gastrointestinal bleed as first presentation of primary systemic amyloidosis - A case report. Int J Health Sci (Qassim). 2021 Jul-Aug;15(4):50-52. PMID: 34285688; PMCID: PMC8265301.
15. DEBNATH, Partha et al. Familial transmission of hepatitis B: an interesting case report. International Journal Of Community Medicine And Public Health, [S.l.], v. 7, n. 9, p. 3693-3697, aug. 2020. ISSN 2394-6040. Available at: . Date accessed: 19 dec. 2021. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2394-6040.ijcmph20203946
16. Debnath P, Nair S, Rathi P, Junare P, Jain S, Chandnani S, Singh A, Contractor Q. Serum biomarkers as an alternative to vibration controlled transient elastography in liver fibrosis staging in chronic hepatitis C. Acta Gastroenterol Belg. 2021 Jan-Mar;84(1):43-50. doi: 10.51821/84.1.776. PMID: 33639692.
17.Deshmukh R, Kondekar A, Sawant V, Rathi P. Spontaneous recovery in infantile mitochondrial hepatopathy due to TRMU gene mutation. JBCGenetics.2020 Nov13;4(1):0104. doi.org/10.24911/JBCGenetics/183-1600718816
18.Â Debnath P, Jain S, Junare P, Deshmukh R, Patel S, Chandnani S, Kamat R, Contractor QQ, Rathi P. Primary pancreatic tuberculosis with a duodenal fistula in an immunocompetent young man. Clin J Gastroenterol. 2021 Oct;14(5):1567-1570. doi: 10.1007/s12328-021-01455-x. Epub 2021 Jun 13. PMID: 34120261.