For last 5 years : 2017 onwards
1. Long Term Evaluation of Kidney Function in Live Related Kidney Donors. Saudi J. Kidney Diseases & Transplant. 2017;28(5): 1041-1049.
Authors : Dr. Kalpana Mehta, Dr. Rudramani Swami, Dr Atim Pajai, Dr. Sandip Bhurke, Dr. A. Shirkande, Dr. S. Jawle.
2. Serum Homcysteine Levels in Various stages of Chronic Kidney Diseases. International Journals of Medical Research & Professionals. Int J Med Res Prof. 2017, 3(3):102-07.
Authors : Dr. Kalpana Mehta, Dr. Sandip Bhurke, Dr. S.V. Sharma
3. Comparative Study of Efficacy of Cyclosporine and Tacrolimus in Renal Transplantation.Â International J of Healthcare Sciences. Vol.5, Issue 1,
pg(256-267) April-September 2017
Authors : Dr. Geeta Shah, Dr. Kalpana Mehta
4. Serum Aluminium levels in Stage 4,5 & 5D Chronic Kidney Disease.International J of Medical Research Professionals. 2017; 3(4); 178-83. Authors : Dr. Sandip Bhurke, Dr. Kalpana Mehta, Dr. Rudramani Swami, Dr. Amol Bhagat, Dr. Atim Pajai
5. Acute Kidney Injury of Infectious etiology in Monsoon season: Prospective study using AKIN Criteria. Indian Journal of Nephrology. 2018:28(2);143-152. Authors: Dr. Kalpana Mehta, Dr. Atim Pajai, Dr. Sandip Bhurke, Dr. A. Shirkande, Dr. R.D'Souza
6. Pulmonary Hypertension in various stages of Chronic Kidney Disease in Indian patients. India J Nephrol. 2019;29(2):95-10.
Authors : Dr. Kalpana Mehta, Dr. A. Shirkande, Dr. Sandip Bhurke,D r. Atim Pajai, Dr. Rudramani Swami, Dr. S. Jadhav
7. Clinical & histopathological Analysis of Kidney Biopsies at Tertiary care hospital.International J for Medical Research Professionals. 2018 Nov; 4(6);12-20.
Authors : Dr. Rudramani Swami, Dr. Kalpana Mehta, Dr. Pradip Saruk, Dr. Gajanan Pigulwar, Dr. Saurabh Lande, Dr. Vikas Kavishwar
8. Tunneled cuffed catheters for hemodialysis, placed by Nephrologists : Success rate, Efficacy & Complications. International J of Medical Research
Professionals. 2018 Nov; 4(6); 65-70.
Authors : Dr. Rudramani Swami, Dr. Swapnil Jadhav, Dr. Kalpana Mehta. Dr. Gajanan Pilgulwar, Dr. Sunil Jawale, Dr. Atim Pajai
9. Darbepoetin Alfa Versus, Erythropoietin Alfa for Treatment of Renal Anaemia in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease at the Pre-Dialysis Stage: A
Randomized Non-inferiority Trail. J of the Association of Physicians of India. Vol.67 Jan 20192019, pp 62-69.
Authors : Dr. Kalpana Mehta, Dr. Smriti Sinha, Dr. Bansi Vamsi, Dr. Bala Reddy, Naidu NR, Thakur PA, Chary Sreenivas, Reddy VPR, Pandey R, Durgukar S
10.Efficacy, tolerability and safety of darbepoetin alfa injection for the treatment of anemia associated with chronic kidney disease (CKD) undergoing dialysis: a randiomized, Phase III trial.Â BMC Nephrology (2019) 20:90
Authors : Shubhadeep, Dr.Sinha1, Vamsi Krishna Bandi1, Bala Reddy, Bheemareddy1, Pankaj Thakur1, Sreenivasa Chary1, Kalpana Mehta, Vikrant Reddy, Pinnamareddy, Rajendra Pandey, Subhramanyam Sreepada & Santosh Durgukar
11. Observational study to assess demographic, clinical profile and outcome of acute kidney injury due to acute gastroenteritis during monsoon season. Inj J Adv Med. 2019 Oct;6(5): 1508-1512
Authors : Dr. Atim Pajai, Dr. Kalpana Mehta, Dr. Sandip Bhurke, Dr. Abhishek Shrikande, Dr. Sham Pagar, Dr. Rohan Pradhan
12. Clinical and Outcome of Hemodialysis Patients with SARS COV2 Infection in a Tertiary Care Centre in Mumbai, India. Indian Journal of Nephrology. Indian J Nephrol 2021;31:442-8
Authors : Dr. Smriti Sinha, Dr. Rudramani Swami, Dr. Ahmad Shakir, Dr. Salman Ali, Dr. Jyoti Bansode, Dr. Kalpana Mehta.
13. Evaluation of oxidative stress in kidney transplant recipients. International J of scientific research. Volume-9 Issue 4 April-2020 DOI : 10.36106/ijsr
Authors : Dr. Sanjay Swami, Dr. Smita Swami, Dr. Anuradha Kanhere, Dr. Kalpana Mehta
14. Renal and hepatic outcomes after Remdesivir therapy in COVID-19 positive patients with renal dysfunction at bassline or after starting therapy. Saudi J of Kidney Diseases & Transplant. Accepted in 2021
Authors : Dr. Shakir Ahmad, Dr. Nikhil Bhasin, Dr. Rudramani Swami, Dr. Kalpana Mehta, Dr. Smriti Sinha, Dr. Salman Ali Sayed, Dr. Jyoti Bansode.
15. Safety and efficacy of acute Central Venous Catheters for hemodialysis with sodium bicarbonate vs antibiotic catheter lock solution. Saudi J of Kidney Diseases & Transplant. Accepted in 2021
Authors : Dr. Salman Ali Sayed, Dr. Rudramani Swami, Dr. Shakir Ahmed, Dr. Kalpana Mehta.
16. Dialysis in COVID 19 Patients (Chapter in Book ) pp 342-355. Principles of Medical Management of COVID-19 - The MCGM Experience. Ed : Joshi M, Bharmal R, Sharma A.
Authors : Dr. Kalpana Mehta. Published in 2021
17. Correlation of inflammation and anemia in patients on hemodialysis. International J of Health & Clinical Research. 2022;5(1):480-83 . Authors : Dr Atim Pajai, Dr Rohan Pradhan, Dr Kalpana Mehta, Dr Sayed Salman Ali, Dr Amol Bhagat, Dr Ruju Gala
18. Spectrum Pregnancy related Renal Cortical Necrosis : A study from Western India. International J of Health & Clinical Research. 2022;5(1):402-407
Authors : Dr. Ruju Gala, Dr. Aniket Malve, Dr. Salman Ali Sayed, Dr. Atim Pajai, Dr. Jyoti Bansode, Dr. Kalpana Mehta.
19. A Citywide Dashboard for Allocation & Scheduling Dialysis for COVID-19 Patients on Maintenance Hemodialysis. Indian J Nephrology. 2022;32(3):197-205 Authors : V. Billa.Noron HA, J. Kothari, S. Bichhu, Rajeshkumar, Dr. Kalpana Mehta,. Dr. Tukaram Jamale, Dr. Nikhil Bhasin, Sayali Thakare.et al
20. Maternal and foetal outcomes and their predictors in renal dysfunction in pregnancy. Accepted SJKDT 2022
Authors : Shakir Ahmed, Rudramani Swami, Kalpana Mehta, Salman Ali Sayed, Rakesh Bhadade, Rosemary DSouza