1. Mehta M, Nerurkar R. Evaluation and Characterization of Health Economics and Outcomes Research in SAARC Nations. Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science 25 Sep 2017, 52(3):348-353
2. Jitendra H. Hotwani, Kiran R. Deshmukh, Manthan N. Mehta. Adherence to ARRIVE guidelines in animal research articles published in National and International Pharmacology Journal. International Journal of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, July 2017, Vol. 6, Issue 7, Pg. 1696 - 1700.
3. Priyanka Sonawane, Karve AV. Drug promotional literature: Does pharmaceutical industry follow WHO guidelines International Journal of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 2017 Jul;6(7):1790-1793
1. Hotwani J, Rambhia D, Mehta M. Evaluation of completeness of adverse drug reaction case reports published in biomedical journals: a preliminary analysis. The Journal of Medical Research. 2018;4(2):98-101. http://www.medicinearticle.com/JMR_20182_09.pdf
2. Satpute S, Nerurkar R, Kokne M. Effect of tamsulosin on blood glucose levels in euglycemic and alloxan induced diabetic rats and its interaction with glibenclamide. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol 2018;7:1599-605.https://www.ijbcp.com/index.php/ijbcp/article/view/2666
3. Perveen SS, Surve S, Nerurkar RP. Descriptive Analysis of Quality of Information of Drugs on Android-based Indian Online Pharmacy Applications: A Preliminary Analysis Asian J Pharm Clin. Res 2020; 13(5):93-6 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.22159/ajpcr.2020.v13i5.37099
1. Ashwini V Karve, Amod P Seth, Shaikh Sana Perveen. An analysis of drug approvals in India over past 10 years. Indian Journal of Applied Research. 2020 April;10(4):8-10https://www.doi.org/10.36106/ijar
2. Hotwani Jitendra H., Madholkar Nishikant H. Study of prescription pattern of antimicrobials used in post-operative surgical patients in tertiary care hospital International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology 2021 Jun;10(6):627-632. https://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2319-2003.ijbcp20212068
3. Madkholkar NH, Hotwani JH. To Study And Assess Orphan Drugs Approved By US FDA From 2009 To 2018. Indian Journal of Applied Research. 2020 December, 10(12): 38-40. https://www.worldwidejournals.com/indian-journal-of-applied-research-(IJAR)/article/to-study-and-assess-orphan-drugs-approved-by-us-fda-from-2009-to-2018/MjcxNDg=/is=1&b1=417&k=105
4. Mittra I, de Souza R, Bhadade R, Madke T, Shankpal P, Joshi M et al. Resveratrol and Copper for treatment of severe COVID-19: an observational study (RESCU 002). 2020;. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.07.21.20151423v1
5. Tawte PM, Shankpal PD, Madkholkar NH, Evaluation Of Drug Promotional Literature For Abbreviated Prescribing Information Using WHO And OPPI Guidelines In A Tertiary Care Hospital: A Cross-Sectional Study. Indian Journal Of Applied Research : Volume-10 I Issue-7 I July-2020 https://www.worldwidejournals.com/indian-journal-of-applied-research-(IJAR)/fileview/evaluation-of-drug-promotional-literature-for-abbreviated-prescribing-information-using-who-and-oppi-guidelines-in-a-tertiary-care-hospital-a-cross-sectional-study_July_2020_1593602562_8301549.pdf
6. Shankpal, Pramod & Surve, Shweta. (2020). Evaluation Of Anti-Anxiety Effect Of Nifedipine Compared To Diazepam In Swiss Albino Mice Using Behavioural Models. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 6-9. 10.22159
7. Shankpal P, Tawte P. Evaluation of the anticonvulsant effect of nimodipine and amlodipine in mice using maximal electroshock test. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2021;10(4):317. ijbcp.com
8. Perveen SS, Surve S, Nerurkar RP. Descriptive Analysis of Quality of Information of Drugs on Android-based Indian Online Pharmacy Applications: A Preliminary Analysis Asian J Pharm Clin. Res 2020; 13(5):93-6
1. Shankpal PD, Tawte PM. Evaluation of the anticonvulsant effect of nimodipine and amlodipine in mice using maximal electroshock test. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2021 Apr 1;10(4):317-24.
2. Madkholkar NM., Hotwani JH. Study of prescription pattern of antimicrobials used in post-operative surgical patients in tertiary care hospital. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2021 Jun;10(6):627-632
3. Ajinkya Rawate, Girish Joshi. Myeloid Growth factors: A review. Paripex-Indian Journal of Research.Vol10, Issue 07, July 2021.
Dissertation Topic of PG students: 2018 -2020
Dissertation topics of PG students of Pharmacology
(Year wise Nos./Name of Student/Guide & Title of the Research Project/ Dissertation)
1. Dr. Arzan Vazifdar/ Dr R P Nerurkar
A study of the drug utilisation, their effectiveness, impact on quality of life and adherence to therapy in patients of Psoriasis in a tertiary care hospital.
2. Dr Sanjay Rathod/ Dr P D Shankpal
Drug utilization study and morbidity pattern in indoor patients at tertiary care hospital in high-risk pregnancy: pregnancy-induced hypertension, oligohydramnios, intrauterine growth retardation & diabetes mellitus.
3. Dr Ben John Toms/ Dr A V Karve
"Drug utilization study and assessment of the health-related quality of life and disease activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis in a tertiary care hospital."
4. Dr. Sarang Dhage/ Dr J H Hotwani
Cross Sectional Observational Study of Prescription Pattern of primary headache disorders in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
5. Dr Madhura Patil/ Dr P D Shankpal
Drug utilisation pattern of antimicrobial agents prescribed in Outpatient Department of Dermatology in a tertiary care hospital in India.
6. Dr. Ankita Tathe/ Dr J H Hotwani
Drug utilisation pattern in patients of Upper Respiratory Tract Infections in the paediatric outpatient department at a tertiary care hospital.
7. Dr. Christian Sharma/ Dr R P Nerurkar
Drug utilization of analgesic drugs used in the postoperative period after a general surgical procedure in a tertiary care hospital.
8. Dr. Mayur Chaure/ Dr A V Karve
A study comparing the change in drug utilization pattern in Medical Intensive Care Unit of a tertiary care hospital in seven years.
9. Dr Ajinkya Rawate/Dr. G.S. Joshi
Cross Sectional Observational Study of Prescription Pattern in Pregnancy with or without comorbidities in a tertiary care hospital OPD.
10. Dr. Krisha Marolia/ Dr. R.P. Nerurkar
Retrospective drug utilization pattern of use of Antivirals and its outcome in hospitalised Covid-19 patients in a tertiary care hospital in Mumbai from July-October 2020
11. Dr Renita Dsilva/Dr. A.V. Karve
Drug utilization pattern among Chronic otitis media patients attending an ENT Outpatient Department in a tertiary care hospital.
12. Dr. Nikhil Shirure/Dr J. H. Hotwani
An observational study of drug utilization pattern of psychotropic drugs prescribed in a psychiatry outpatient department of a tertiary care hospital.
13. Dr Shubham Kangulwar/ Dr P D Shankpal
Drug utilization study in Geriatric patients attending medicine OPD at a tertiary care hospital in Mumbai.